Welcome to the Mentoring Program for Business Analysis. Congratulations on completion of your Business Analyst online training. Now it’s time to implement what we have learned in the Training. COEPD provides Exclusive Mentoring program post training where our Mentors will help you practice and master the skill sets of a Business Analyst to become job ready.
The main objective of this Mentoring sessions is to emphasize the importance of personal care we take to mentor our participants to gain hands on experience and successfully achieve their job as a business analyst. By the time the sessions are completed, you will be able to understand the importance of work culture, situational handling, Task handling, Hands on documentation and tools and Day to Day work deliveries.
- Practice UML diagrams and Tools usage.
- Practice on different case studies from various domains
- Wireframe & prototyping Tool usage.
- Review and Feedback on the each assignment
- Blog and Forum participation importance
- Working with BRD document of the concerning project
- Working with RTM document of the concerning project
- Working with FRD document of the concerning project
- Writing Test cases for the same project requirements
- Assistance with technical skills like MySQL, Ms- Excel.
- Guidance on frequently asked questions or concepts.
- Help in Resume preparation and reviews
- Conduct Mock interviews